Staying at home... right decision? To each his own. I don't consider myself the stay-at-home type (if there is one); at least I never aspired to stay at home. I got my undergraduate degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and my graduate degree from Ole Miss. I began my career with PricewaterhouseCoopers as an auditor/CPA in Memphis, TN. My boyfriend at the time (now husband) was with KPMG as an auditor/CPA. He got an offer from a company in Columbia, MS --- his fraternity brother and best friend's company (husband is originally from Hattiesburg, MS). He moved back and we got engaged shortly thereafter. Needless to say, I moved back to Hattiesburg and found a position with HORNE LLP in their business valuation division until finding my way to Stewart Sneed Hewes as an employee benefits consultant/producer (thanks to David Fortenberry). I absolutely loved my position at the agency and fostered the best working relationships I could have imagined there.
That being said, and after much consideration with Jonathan, we decided the best thing for our family was for me to be at home with her. How could I refuse wanting to see that sweet, sweet, sweet face all day, every day??! It is truly a blessing that I have the ability to be at home with her. Thanks to my wonderful, hard-working husband. Posts about him coming soon... He is our everything!!
Pictures below from my going-away at the office.
yay!!! hopefully I am not too far behind you! :) then we will have play dates everyday! and omg...can i please have that scarf?!?! :)
ReplyDelete