Love these guys!
L to R: John Karnes, Brett Jones, Jonathan Jones & Jonathan
We are all headed to their industry's annual convention in San Diego in February. The convention is always so much fun!!
L to R: John Karnes, Brett Jones, Jonathan Jones & Jonathan
We are all headed to their industry's annual convention in San Diego in February. The convention is always so much fun!!
Jonathan, Mr. Brett & Mrs. Lisa Jones (Mrs. Lisa is wonderful!)
Us!! What a great night. My Mom came up from Gulfport for two nights to watch Cecilia and let us attend our bible study Christmas party and his company's Christmas party --- and also let me wrap tons of gifts, do laundry, etc, etc, etc, etc. As my Mom pulled in our drive, I basically met her at the car with Cecilia for the hand-off.:) Ooops! Thanks, Mama Jo!! If I didn't have Maama (Jonathan's Mom) and Mama Jo, I'd be LOST!
No comments:
Post a Comment