Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting!!

We started our next bible study tonight, and we decided to get a sitter (other than our Moms and Jonathan's sister). This is a HUGE step for me!! I got several recommendations from people and ended up using a recommendation from my good friend, Jennifer Payne. Thanks, Jenn! Our little sitter was absolutely precious (a Tri Delt at USM - elementary ed major, works part-time at a daycare and knows CPR... perfect!!). Cecilia was a sleeping angel when we arrived home. Success!!

Not only did we need to start using sitters, hello, but Jonathan's Mom couldn't cover tonight anyway. His parents had dinner plans, as today is their 42nd wedding anniversary!! Congratulations, Mrs. Roxie and Mr. David!!

Another quick note - I LOVE our bible study group. I look forward to seeing these friends more often!! I miss them!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Justice, I enjoy reading your blog regularly, so I figured it was time for me to comment! Cecilia is absolutely beautiful!! I know you are loving being home with her so much:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren!! I love reading your blog too!! I hope we can get together at some point!!!

      Delete
  2. HEY JUSTICE -- I TOO ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG. TELL AUNT ROXIE & UNCLE DAVID "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" FOR US!
    CECILIA IS ADORABLE. XOXO DENISE ISTRE TRAHAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!!! you are ahead of me girl! I SO need to do this soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES girl!! Use Annie. She is precious and Mags would love her!! I'll text you her info!

      Delete