Sunday, March 25, 2012

Artists at Work!!

Cecilia and I went to visit Maurie and Ella for a Sunday afternoon paint fest!! C had SO much fun!! This was her first full-out painting experience, and she couldn't get enough. Sweet girls had a blast!! Can't wait until we do it again. Maurie and I won't have Mother's Day Out this summer, so I see many more creative days to come...!

Just getting started...

Of course we have to paint with our feet too...

In deep thought about what to paint first... Hmmm....




The artists... Ella, Elleigh & Ceci


The rascal grabbed my iced vanilla latte and wouldn't give it back!!





Ella & Ceci getting clean before our ride home. Maybe Ceci will have as much hair as Ella one day.;)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Jackson loves to finger paint, too. I don't know what's more fun to them...making the mess or the bubble bath afterwards! :)

    ReplyDelete