Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Music Enthusiast!!

Our sweet girl LOVES music. She dances and shakes it ALL the time it which is so hilarious. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and don't make it a habit of walking around the house shimmying or dropping it like it's hot. Soooo, where does she get these moves from? Her daddy??;) Mother's Day Out?? This morning when I dropped her off, her teacher said "we have music at 9:30 am, and we know Cecilia will be excited. She's our biggest music enthusiast in the class!!" She does a super cute shimmy, she drops it, she shakes her hips and more... oh, that girl!!

I have GOT to get her fabulous dance moves on video soon!!


C enjoys music in any form!! Daddy has taught her a few things on the piano, and she loves it! We were having fun this morning before MDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment