Cecilia had
her first dentist appt this week at ~17 months old. Ok, so this does
seem a little early.;) I know!! I'm crazy; I admit it. Wasn't the old
recommendation to take them at three yrs old??... anyway - now, it's one. Per my AAP
reference book, "Both the American Academy of Pediatrics and the
American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommend that all children see a
pediatric dentist and establish a 'dental home' by age one." Ok, I'm
basically trying to make myself feel a little better about being
crazy!!! Did she really need to see one right now? Hmmm, jury's out but
oh well now!
Having fun in the waiting room. Yes, she was the youngest kiddo there.;)
Yep - getting into everything before the dentist came in...
Open wide!!
Wait, I get a Winnie the Pooh toothbrush!!? Yippy!!
All those pearly whites are coming in just perfect!!:)
Nurse, hand me my next tool please...
Almost done...!! Success!
Hey! We go to the dentist there also. we took caroline at 1 to see dr middleton and said sometimes preemies have trouble with their teeth once the 2 year mohlers come in he said the studies show its from some of the incubator lights and stuff- weird, but anyway its good you took her. the last time we went we saw scott tomlinson and was great but sure enough carolines two back teeth had come in "weak" so since she was a preemie its good you are being "crazy" :)
ReplyDelete