We took Les to church for the
first time today (at 7 months old)! Ok, ok... I know I need to relax! He isn't a preemie like Cecilia was, but sometimes it is hard to switch gears. I'm working on it. And he survived! I checked on him between the service and our bible study (30 mins), and he was sound asleep rocking with the nursery volunteer. Too sweet. I did get a text about 45 mins into the bible study saying our man was finally awake and hungry, so I nursed him briefly and took him into class. All was good!:)
Then Daddy took Ceci to meet Forrest and Ella for some fun in the neighborhood after nap time. She loves it!!
She's way too cool...
This girl loves some flowers!
While Mommy and Les chilled. Ceci could not stand the carrier, but Les doesn't seem to mind it.:) I was trying it out at home. Ignore my hair. As C would say, "Mommy's hair is crazy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment