Cecilia calls her classmates her "childrens"... more like her "chillrens." It is hilarious! I say "oh, your friends..." She says, "no, my chillrens." When we pick up anything for her class, she says, "oh, we are getting these for me and my childrens?"
She got in trouble the other day and in the midst of her upset, she told Daddy to apologize to HER. It was too funny; I tried not to laugh. She was crying and catching her breath then told Jonathan to apologize.
We were going to Jonathan's company Christmas party and on the way, she told me she wanted to sit next to Jesus at dinner.;) Too sweet. Then she kept saying that the party was Jesus' birthday party.:)
Les has been being a rascal and is saying more and more words each day! He has became a mega Daddy fan.:( Mommy has been putting him down since he was born since I nursed for a year then after, he was used to me. The past few nights, he's leaned up and said "Daddy, Daddy!" I would ask "do you want Daddy to rock you?" And all he does is shake is head with a big yes.:( Tear! There goes Mommy!!
Les is a biter. A big biter. We didn't deal with this with Ceci. Les has bitten kids at school... actually a repeat offense, biting the same little boy. Arghh! All we can do is correct him and hope it sticks soon! I've had my fair share of broken skin, so I'm ready to break that bad habit!!
Cecilia kept telling me about something from school she called her "jelly pig." I'm like what in the world... But every day she would talk about her "jelly pig." Well one day she brings this puzzle piece home and it's a guinea pig! I about died. So funny!
Cecilia has been mentioning her "family" all the time.:) It is so cute. At dinner the other night she said "this is my family, and everyone loves me!":) Yes, yes, we do, sweet thing!
Her response to things she doesn't want to do: "No, I'm good."
She's very much into telling secrets. I didn't teach her secrets, so she must have picked that up from school. Her favorite to whisper in my ear is: "Let me tell you secret... you're the best girl ever in the whole world." LOVE HER.
When you rock Les to sleep, he sings with you (and loud)... especially to "This Little Light of Mine." I guess I help it along when I say, "Les, sing with me!" Also, when you sing "This Little Light of Mine," he will scream "No" (an unintelligable no, but an attempt at no nonetheless) during the 3rd verse.
The other night Cecilia was tired and I was rocking her. She needed to use the bathroom... while we sat there, I started talking to her, messing with the toilet paper, etc. She looked up at me and said "Mommy, let's focus on poopying." HA! I always tell her that. Role reversal for once!
Les had his recent 15 month check-up and is in the 90th %tile for height and 85+ %tile in head size and weight. Our big boy is growing, growing!!
I told Les I was about to put him in timeout for scratching Ceci (which I didn't think meant much at time time). Well to my surprise, he walked over to the corner and put his head on the spot C goes and stands when she gets put in timeout. I was SHOCKED.
When Cecilia does something she isn't supposed to, to divert my attention, she looks up and says "Hey, how you doin'? I doin' great." It is hilarious.
Have I mentioned Les is officially obsessed with Daddy. Yep.
Cecilia has been writing illegible lists to Santa this year. She will "read" them to me... Sofia the First amulet (necklace), purple Sofia dress, Rapunzel dress, ETC! As if she needs anything else in her toybox...
Ceci & Ella working on some big deals in Daddy's office during the Christmas party... no time for eating, deals to be done.
Ceci was thrilled to be the BOSS.
The best dispatcher Jones Companies has...
Besties
Les and his monkey pal
JoJo, Papa Dave and Dave's Dad Pop came for a visit. Pop was in from Boston staying with them for a few wks. Les LOVED him!
Lewis Lights. A bust. Les was diagnosed with an ear infection the day after (explaining the fussiness!) and C dropped an entire cup of hot chocolate on herself. Better luck next year.
Les rocking his "baby!" So cute.
So this is sideways but I had to add. This was Cecilia's recent drawing of the family. Notice Les is the size of a nickel. Interesting.
Chrissy and I at Junior Auxiliary Charity Ball
Our tree this year!
Papa and Les being silly in the photo booth at cousin Jessica's wedding in Atlanta.
Mommy had a girls' night!! Justice & Caroline
Lyndsey, Justice, Caroline & Lauren
A trip to Hobby Lobby. Les was practically falling out of the cart to grab goods off shelves.
Saturday morning date to IHOP
MMMM, nummy licious...
Num, num, nummy licious!!!
Besties at school! Vera, Lucy Kate and Ceci
Ceci, Vera, Lucy Kate... AND... LES!:):)
School Birthday Party! I brought cupcakes, juice boxes and leftover party favors.:)
Ceci's sweet teachers, Mrs. Heidi & Miss Rebecca, at the school Christmas party!
We had gone to Krispy Kreme earlier that day.;)
Jonathan & Jered on the way to Houston for the PWI Christmas party!
This was the weather coming home... Ummm, PLEASE just GET me HOME!
Julie & Justice before the PWI Christmas party
Play date at our house! Headed home from school with our sweet Shelby.
Ceci & Shelbs
Christmas party at school for Les! Jammie day! He was getting down on some bananas and strawberries.
No comments:
Post a Comment