We had so much fun seeing our sweet baby cousin get baptized a few months ago. She is SUCH a gorgeous angel baby. Aunt Leah graciously hosted a lunch afterward with yummy food and a gorgeous, delicious cake. Lots were eaten by all!!!.... and unfortunately enough Les ate a lot too and about half way to Hattiesburg from Mobile, he started throwing up all over himself in his carseat which he proceeded to do 3 more times before we got home. Can we say it together... "AWWWWWWFUL!!" Then Ceci decided her "tummy hurt." Jonathan and I told her to stop the fussing and that Les was actually sick, so please just be quiet for the rest of the ride. We get home, I threw Les in the tub and I hear Jonathan yelling from the living room. Dismissing Ceci's fussing got us vomit all over the couch, in between the cushions. Her tummy REALLY DID hurt. :( Oh my WORD. Our car and house wreaked of vomit. I was 32 weeks pregnant at the time with Joseph and was very scared of getting sick because I knew I would end up in the hospital dehydrated... and guess what!? I ended up in the hospital overnight on fluids five days later. Yes, it took the virus FIVE days to set in with me and when it hit, it was bad! Fortunately, I went to the hospital early enough that the baby was fine, and the fluids calmed everything down! Hate. The. Dreaded. Stomach. Bug. Daddy got out of this one! How he managed that, I have NO clue. Super boost immune system, who knows. And THANK GOODNESS sweet Mary Starks and nobody in Mobile got sick. We were all scared!

No comments:
Post a Comment