Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Various!!

We went to the camp for Mary Starks' first birthday. It was TOO too cute. Leah did a great job decorating. The kids didn't sleep very good though. They are still at a tough age to travel overnight. If they aren't in their own beds, it gets unpredictable. Pics to come!!
Aunt Leah gave Les his late birthday gift. And about 3 hrs later, she gave Ceci a happy and said "oh Ceci, I brought you something too!" Ceci apparently thought about how all this went down then an hour after that said, "you know Aunt Leah, when you gave Les a gift and not me, I was totally freaked out." OMG, hysterical!

If you ask Ceci her favorite colors, her response is quite the funny, detailed one with "rainbow sparkle, diamond, gold & silver."

Joseph EATS. And eats. Then wants to eat some more. Snacks... puffs, cheetos, sure! Keep 'em coming. And if I run out, I'll scream from the highchair until you put some more on my tray.

Joseph gets physically hurt a LOT. Many of these rough-housing injuries come at the hands of big brother. Nevertheless, Joseph gets hurt... and he RARELY cries. He's tough.

I went to Chicago for a bachelorette party last month. Mam-ma and Papa kept Joseph. Thanks!! When I got back to pick him up, he was open faced kissing me, licking me, etc. It was PRECIOUS. Mam-ma and I were both shocked at just how excited he was!

Les is ALL boy. I went to pick him up from Mother's Day Out last week (our pre-school), and before he leaves, he has to hug is friends... particularly Isaac. He went up to Isaac, hugged him, then pushed him down. Wow. 

Les loves "Rudolph the reindeer red nose."

Ceci has a "boyfriend" named Ford (Ford Payne). We know and love his parents and went on a trip with them recently... a trip which included Ford and Ceci. Love at first sight. They never see each other, but she has since become quite infatuated with her little boyfriend. She had her fall school program last week and said "Mom, is my boyfriend Ford coming? Can you please call his Mom?"


Oh, the woes of having a little brother!



Ceci is in the middle with the pink bow. Pajama day!

CUTIES

Concentrating!

Oh, the Queen that she is.

Photo compliments of Les

Hi there, cute stuff!

Silly!

This was BEFORE he started to get very mad he would get put in this. Now he wants OUT!

Helping little bro along!

Sweet brothers!

It takes a VILLAGE! Mrs. Brooke was in charge of "J-town" during Junior Auxiliary meeting!

Giving her report with J-town on her hip!

Loves to eat!


Some bumper car action!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!




More brotherly love! I can't get enough!





Ms. Ellie, our sitter, who grew up and got a big girl job and moved. We miss her!


And another beloved sitter, Ms. Tawana!

At school!

Hi Dr. Les! (and his photo bomber friend Isaac)

Silly selfie! (Mommy, please go shower)

JoJo was here!!

Sweet class!

Loves some cookies and cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment