We went down to Biloxi to visit the O'Keefe fam then onto Lagniappe in Bay St. Louis! So much fun. 4th of July is always a grand time to see family, and Jonathan and I have made a commitment to be in town (most years) for this family fun occasion.
At Uncle Jeff & Aunt Lynn's!
Sweet Uncle Jeff and Joseph!
Poppy and Joseph!!
The big kids hanging with the big kids.:)
Lovies!
A new baby added to the family, Ryder!:)
I spy Dad & Les...
Just a few of the O'Keefe clan...
Our sweet fam with Grandpa! We LOVE him so.
Another of Poppy and Joseph. Joseph was making his rounds looking for cheetos from anyone who would serve him.
Les & I hanging out...:) I love this little-big man.
And off to the camp!
LOVING LIFE. Apparently not having any fun...:):):)
Smooches with Papa!!!
#1 Grasshopper Catcher!!
No comments:
Post a Comment