Say it isn't so!!! Our baby can't be TWO! I may cry! This little rascal is talking more and more and lights up any room he walks into with his staggering good looks and mischievous eyes. He can take some major slams by his siblings, particularly big brother Les. I've never seen a child take a licking or fall flat on his face, and get up tear-free and ask for more! He is into cars from the movie Cars 3 and also loves to say "mine.";) Today he took off his diaper after school and decided to pee on one of his cars. I guess I say he loves them... maybe this is his way of showing it.:) He LOVES to dance and has mad moves to prove it. One of his favorite activities is playing tackle with his Dad and sibs. As soon as Jonathan walks in the door, he yells "TA-CK-EL!"
He has got to be one of the cutest 2 yr olds, or THE cutest 2 yr old, on the planet. And we love him so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birthday party at school!
Someone was a tad bit excited Daddy came to school!
Blowing out his candle! I could just eat him up!!
LOOK at this sweet thang!
Party at the camp!!! He was into the Wiggles when his birthday rolled around, so our cake was topped with Dorothy the Dinosaur! He did the dance for us and all! This quickly changed to Buzz (Buutthh) and Woody ("Wooooey") from Toy Story and now at 2.5 yrs, Cars. (yes, I am trying to catch up blogging;)).
Les bringing in dinner!
Ceci and Les made a crawfish house!
More sweet pics of our BIG boy!
He LOVES his Daddy!
THIS. THIS. My heart melts.
No comments:
Post a Comment