Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Just catching up!!


HOW HANDSOME ARE THESE TWO!?!
Seriously. If you can find two brothers ages 2 and 4 this absolutely handsome and breathtaking, please tell me! I don't think such exists!! Be still my heart!!

Ceci is my OH SO TALENTED artist!! This would be Poppy, the Troll!

Les and I having "selfie" fun!! He's a HOOT!






Ceci having a super fun playdate with her friends, Adda Laine Pattie and Olivia Breazeale!!

Sweetest girls!! Vera, Ceci & Bennett Blair

A glimpse of the boys being sweet to each other! I have to capture it on camera because MY OH MY... they pick on each other like CRAZY.

Sweet Ceci flying to Houston for the day!

How CUTE are these superheroes!?!

Ceci and her sweet "boy"friend, Ford Payne!!


Adda Laine and Ceci picking blueberries!!

Pool day! So fun!!

Lucy Kate's birthday party!!

Another day of pool fun!!

A day on the lake! We had lots of these this summer, thanks to the Waterses who bought a fun boat!!

Les and Jonathan Crane

Joseph, the sand mermaid, hanging with his cousin Mary Starks!

No comments:

Post a Comment