I would most certainly say Ceci has found her calling from an early age in ART! She is an outstanding and talented little artist! Many of my aunts paint and I have a few cousins who throw pottery and other things. I believe the artistic gene skipped a generation with me, but I'm very thankful Ceci got that!!:)
My best friend Molly lost her precious dog of many years, and Ceci painted this amazing canvas for her! Sweet Stamper! "Stampy Pants!"
Ceci was also won 3rd place in the K-2nd grade category with over 1,300 entries in the State Treasury "College Savings Mississippi" Annual Art Contest. Our friend and State Representative Brad Touchstone attended in support of our sweet Ceci!
Her awesome drawing, "What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?" was the parameters... A soccer player was her answer. But maybe I see an artist!?!;) Or both!
State Treasurer, Lynn Fitch, presented the awards!





No comments:
Post a Comment