I finally gained the confidence to register Cecilia in a Mother's Day Out program, even though I'm at home with her. They opened a new class, and we got a spot! Yay! She needs to be around other children more and get those normal kiddie germs! Of course, I can't help but like those few hours of "me" time as well. I totally forgot to get a quick snap of her before I left the church, but luckily my friend Maurie was able to capture this after she dropped off Ella to the class next door.
Overall, Cecilia did fine for her first day. She got a little fussy, but she probably did better than I did. I went home and fought back tears until I picked her up (30 mins early). I know once she gets adjusted she will love it (and so will I) --- says all the Moms who are pros at this. Let's hope we are adjusted sooner than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment