Monday, February 13, 2012

Moving Day!!

Things have been crazy lately, and we just got back up and running in our new home... so I can finally hop on the computer before bed. We found this super cute, fun house a couple months ago, and things happened fast. After praying and... thinking, we were packing up boxes before we knew it. I am sad to leave the home we built and first moved in after we got married. That was also where we brought our sweet Cecilia home to. We will also miss our wonderful neighbors!!!!:(

Now for the continued unpacking... while watching Cecilia. Fun, fun. Fortunately, Jonathan's family has been a HUUUGE help, and we got a lot done this weekend.

Just a few random pics from moving day...







Our movers. Who knew Nick's Ice House had professional movers!! Well, they do and they did a GREAT job.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know y'all were moving! Well, congrats on your knew house! Nick's does great moving everything. They've moved me when Adam and I got married and then we when moved into our house.

    Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We are doing great! How are y'all doing?? Let's all get together soon!!!

      Delete
  2. My parents use Nicks when they move! They always do a great job!! I want to come see the new place soon!! I'm already sad just knowing ya'll aren't down the street anymore:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked when Jonathan said we were using Nick's. I was like whaaat?? YES, please come over SOON!!! Looks like a hurricane but oh well. And I am sad too. I keep thinking about that darn sippy cup, and I can't just walk down the street to get it.:( UGH! MISS YOU ALREADY!!

      Delete