Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chrissy's Surprise Partay!!

Chrissy turned the big 3-0 on March 1st, and a few of us had a surprise party for her on Friday, March 2nd. The hostesses were SO worried about spilling the beans. And I am SO not good at keeping secrets or surprises. Good thing I wasn't in the office having to see Chrissy every single day. I'm afraid I wouldn't have made it! Luckily, everyone was able to keep tight lips, and her sweet family delivered the package on time. It was PERFECT! And Chrissy was SOOO SURPRISED! Success!!

Cutest baby pic ever. Chrissy hasn't changed a bit!

The yummy food that Natalie had catered in from a place in Jackson. Delicious!!

Hostesses! Amanda, Natalie, Justice & Brittany

This picture doesn't even catch how surprised she was!!

She's like "ummm, seriously... Seriously!"

Made her put on the gear for a pic!

Mrs. Debbie and I!! They did such a great job getting Chrissy there - and keeping it all a surprise!!

The hostesses with the birthday girl!!

Oh, and I have to mention - it was a GREAT turn-out!!!!!!!! Practically everyone we invited came!! Yay, yay, yay!! And the party continued in New Orleans the following day. The hostesses, less me:(, and a few others went to NOLA to finish out the fun birthday weekend!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISSY!!

3 comments:

  1. I hate we had to miss it. It looks like it was a lot of fun! Yall are sweet friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Justice, we enjoyed the party and had so much fun! I came across your blog and just died out laughing at Joey's face behind Chrissy in her surprised pics.. He wasn't camera ready :) Cecilia is precious, too!

    ReplyDelete