We went to Orange Beach this weekend with the Hartels. Maurie's parents have a condo there - a big thanks to her wonderful parents for letting these two wildcats loose! We tried keeping the crumbs and stains to a minimum!!
Maurie and I were going to leave with the girls Thursday after MDO, but our sitter called that morning and sounded awful. She was sick!! Panic set in, as I frantically text messaged Maurie about our next move... which was - FIND ANOTHER SITTER!! So she and I began calling and texting girls and found someone! W.h.e.w.!! She couldn't leave until Friday morning (pooey!!) but Friday was better than no sitter at all! So, Friday morning we got an early start with the girls and the sitter. The girls were GREAT on the drive. We didn't stop once, and they kept each other entertained. They were too cute. We even ate lunch out when we arrived, and they were STILL good. Shocker! While there, we took them to the beach and pool - then had adult nights out for dinner and breakfast. Oh, how nice that was!! We can't wait to go back with these girls. They kept us smiling the entire time - and we got some much needed adult time in.
The ladies man, Forrest
Trying out their new beach toys before we went down...
Ok, Mommies - we are ready to GO!!
Jonathan & C testing the water...
Matching beach babes...
Daddies & daughters... Saturday late afternoon they took the girls down to the pool solo and let us Moms get ready in peace!! Thanks, guys!
The best kiddie pool ever - 1 ft deep and no stairs!! Perfect!
This turtle tastes nummy!!!
Watch out, Mom - I'm about to squirt the back of your head!!
Mommies at dinner...
Btw, I need to switch to the iphone for Instagram!! Am I the only person who still has a blackberry?:( But I LOVE it. Oh, the dilemma.
Um, you & me must be the last people with blackberry's! Adorable pictures...looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteYes girl, I think we are!!!:( Thanks! It was a lot of fun!!!
Delete