I haven't blogged much about this pregnancy. It is difficult chasing Cecilia and focusing on anything else... Miss Demanding! I had a check-up Tuesday at 31 wks, 3 days and all looked great. They did an ultrasound, etc. Les was weighing in at 3 lbs, 12 oz and at 32 weeks, so he is growing just great and ahead of schedule. I have gained a whopping 46 lbs. so far this pregnancy. Yikes. And I still have weeks to go. I guess I'll have time to lose it later!! That's what I keep telling myself at least. This pregnancy has been much different than the last! I was very sick at the beginning of this pregnancy and finally got over that. I was also on bed rest at FGH for 6 wks last pregnancy (condition: placenta previa, which I don't have this pregnancy. Whew). I'll be 32 wks on Sat for my first shower. My wonderful friends have decided to give me a shower since I wasn't able to have one last pregnancy. The invitations had gone out on a Friday, and I was admitted to the hospital Sunday (never to be released until I had Cecilia). I have a shower in Hattiesburg this Saturday then one on the Coast next Saturday. Yay!! How fun!! THANKS to my fabulous, sweet friends!!! They are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment