Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Growing Man

Les has been "growing to beat the band" as my Mom and late Mama Rosie say. He is 7 weeks today and is close to doubling in birth weight. He is so precious and is really starting to develop a little personality. He will definitely be a strong one, as his sister is still poking, hitting, pulling and scratching. She poked his eye with her thumb yesterday, and I about died. I was right next to her too! She is quite manipulative in combat situations --- she will be sweet for about 5 seconds until I start saying "Oh, Ceci, you are so sweet to Baby Les. Oh Ceci, that's soooo sweet...." then strike goes the snake and in this instance, almost poking his eye out. She is seriously a piece of work. I can't keep up!! Won't be long until he can defend himself.;) Then I'll be in for some real fun. Woe is me!!

As with Cecilia, we have another Duhon family-looking bambino. C's pics looked identical to Jonathan's baby pics... Now, we have another close one. Actually, I feel like he looks more like Jonathan's Dad's baby pics!! Throw me a bone, I tell ya!! I do think Cecilia is starting to look more like me though --- finally.:) Whoohoo!!! Ha.

A few shots from last week...


Me hungry!!!

Sweet smile... He always does this when he sleeps. Dreaming about a candy bar perhaps??



Les -- OR -- Daddy....
Love that Mrs. Roxie found Jonathan's baby outfit for us to try on.:)





So, I think Les looks more like his Papa than his Daddy...???!

2 comments: