Saturday, October 20, 2012

What?! 2 month check-up already??

Les had his two month check-up last Thursday. Where does the time go, seriously....?! How sad! I can't believe how quickly the time passes. He was a champ, even with his shots. Don't get me wrong, the little man belted out a cry I hadn't heard since the delivery room, but it ended shortly thereafter.:) He has doubled in birth weight and is hovering in the 70th percentile in weight and height. (Cecilia didn't weigh 13 lbs until she was 5 months old!! Now, of course, our sweet girl came into the world at 3 lbs, 5 oz.). Les started out at 6 lbs 7 oz, so I see him climbing the percentile(s) at next visit given he's growing at a quick pace. He's already in 6 month clothes, and we are in size 2 diapers! 

Again, where DOES the time go?! Wow.

Thanks for coming to my appt, Daddy!!

My first pair of shoes!!;) 

And thanks to Maurie Hartel for this super cute outfit...

And Mommy looking... not-so-cute, I'm afraid. What's even worse - this is how I look every.single.day. Poor, Daddy!! Ha!

Our big man!!

Jonathan, Jonathan & Jonathan.
My guys with our wonderful pediatrician, Dr. Jonathan Shook. He's amazing, and we love him and his wife, Susannah.

Couldn't leave without getting a quick pic of his hat with the outfit.:) Of course in South MS, we woke up and it was 46, and by the time we left the clinic it was topping 80 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment