Mam-ma, Aunt Dianna and I hosted a bridal shower for Rebecca at Dianna's house in Rayne, LA a couple weekends ago. It was very fun seeing everyone! I hated Leah & Sarah couldn't make it! Les got bitten on the hand by Dianna's small house dog... her name is "Angel," none other. No angel there!!!:) That dog is MEAN! Luckily, the bite didn't break the skin but let's just hope Les doesn't have a fear of dogs now! He kept pointing at her the rest of the weekend saying "bite!" Then he saw a plastic toy dog and said "bite!" Oh no! Other than that, the weekend was super fun! Ceci went down early with Mam-ma and Papa on Friday, and Jonathan, Les and I went on Saturday and came back Sunday.
Having fun with "Angel" before the BITE!
Still having fun...
Angel was checking out her victim...
Still checking him out...
After the bite... SEE YA LATER. I'm getting outta here.
Then his sister was stepping on his head! Poor, Les!! He thought it was funny actually.:)















































































No comments:
Post a Comment