Thursday, March 6, 2014

"Time for your check-up, time for your check-up!!"

Ceci has been playing "doctor" a lot. She loves the show "Doc McStuffins" on Disney Junior. We've gotten her several instruments and a free standing clinic, so she can check us anytime!:) Most nights before bed, she gives Daddy a check-up. I took a few pics the other night. I videotaped the first half, so I only got a few shots. She takes her check-ups very seriously. I think her playing doctor has helped us in the real doctor's office! Les and Ceci are VERY good when they get checked. This morning she said, "I have a broken heart, and I'm sick; let's go to the doctor." 

The captions below are things she actually says during the check-up.

"Open your eyes, Daddy!"

"You have some butterflies in your ear"

"Take a deep breath for me"

"You sound ok"

"Now go home and get some rest; and come back next week"

No comments:

Post a Comment