Mrs. Roxie (Mamma) and I took Ceci and Les to the famous Teddy Bear Tea at the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans followed by a train ride on the Polar Express! Oh what fun it was making precious memories. We went with Paula, Jules and her Mom Renee as well as Julie Ramsey, Jaxson, Jillian, her mother-in-law and some extended family. It was a FULL day of fun, and the kids loved it!! I think in a couple of years Joseph will be ready.;)
Almost every hotel, particularly the Roosevelt and Ritz Carlton, are decorated absolutely amazing for the holidays!! It truly gets one in the spirit!! This was taken in the Roosevelt hallway entrance.
Julie got us great seats at the tea... right up front where Mrs. Claus tells a story!
Les, Jillian, Jules, Ceci
We found the Snow Princess before we made our way in!!
Ceci was embracing the full tea experience with her pinky up and all! Go, Ceci!!
Ceci and her new bestie, Jillian!!
Rudolph!!!
Mrs. Claus!
Next up! The Polar Express!
We have been watching the movie non-stop to get us all excited about our trip to the North Pole, fun sing-along songs included!!
(This is the best picture we got. And after a very long day, I think they did great!)
Jaxson, Jules, Les, cousin of the Ramseys, Jillian, Ceci
The Train Conductor made formal introductions.
Then a visit at the end from the BIG GUY himself!! I think Les was a bit tired at this point (so was I), but Ceci was "all in," which was proven by when the Conductor called her for the special bell presentation at the end!
The Conductor of the Polar Express formally chose Ceci, by name, to return the bell to the little boy who lost it. She walked all the way up the train and delivered it to the little boy who had a hole in his pocket and lost his bell from Santa.
Ceci is such a show-stopper and the sweetest ever. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks so!;)












No comments:
Post a Comment