One of Jonathan's friends and coworkers, Josh Mars, always does something super funny on Jonathan's birthday. He knew how much Jonathan LOVES Alabama, so there ya go.
Les killing the guitar scene at age 7!! In this video, he was playing TNT by AC/DC!
This video is HILARIOUS. He goes airborne and nails the mattress. It made the loudest noise (nobody was hurt in the making;)).
The landing!!
My girl got her back handspring this year!!!
She also performed in her first piano recital, performing Calico Waltz and Beauty and the Beast. Just gorgeous playing!!
A group of us seeing Frozen II! What a cute group (and movie)!!
Celebrating Maurie's birthday at Canebrake!!
Nanny and Poppy came in town for Grandparent's Day then we went to Chuck E Cheese!
Being silly with my boy!
I look terrible but he looks so cute, I couldn't leave this picture out. Cowboy/farm day at school!!
A fun USM game!!
Joseph, Ford Payne and Wyatt Maholm
Sweet Arden Payne and Ceci
Ceci and sweet Anne Frances Tatum
Beckett Maholm and Joseph
Titan and Behati!:)
A trip to Oxford! WA, Jennifer, and me!
Some carpool FUN with our precious Nichols!
AHHHH! I love this little pair. Oh, how I wish Claire bear and J-town would marry!!
If only I could arrange marriages!!!:):):)
Mrs. Lauren (Hood Shifalo) subbed and sent me this adorable pic!
Ceci and her precious friend, Amy Bradshaw!!
Anderson and Les ready for a field trip!!
His big boy haircut!!
Matthew Pollaci and Joe!
How ADORABLE is the AMAZING 3rd grade picture. Cecilia is my heart, my soul, my doll, my precious angel, my sweetheart, my love, my GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liam Dyess and Joe!

No comments:
Post a Comment