Lots of catching up, as I do every year!! But I can't miss including many of these shots!!
Joseph did Tiger Rock, and this was his first belt ceremony!!
Birthday celebration for me!! (and my side twin, Maurie)
Claire Bear (Nichols) came home with us one afternoon and boy, was EVERYONE so excited!! It was a blast! We loved having our sweet girl!!
Celebrating Miss Conner (Coats)!! Such a precious sitter! We love her!!
Making lemonaide
I bring binoculars in carline to spy on my kids (particularly all the other kids who might be affecting my kids). Yep. Crazy. But it's fun!!! My Mom friends think I'm nuts!!!;)
A fun afternoon in New Orleans!!! Jonathan has been asking me for years to tour the National WWII Museum (formerly the D-Day Museum), and it truly was amazing. We stayed two hours and JD could have toured for two days!:) We saw the plane Grandpa O'Keefe flew in WWII!
Joseph's prek 4 class. Cuties!!!
Out at the FARM!! Frog catching!!
Look at this baby doll! Our sweet Behati!!!
1st Annual Payne Hunt. I love WA Payne!!
Mr. Brett Jones and JD!
Sweet Les and Dad!
A precious group of kiddos at the hunt. Parish, Payne, Duhon, Curry, Gregg
More of sweet Behati!
My weekly PCS day! I volunteer to serve lunch every Wednesday at PCS!
And I LOVE it. I will reschedule mostly anything to be there!! I am the potato lady!! Gloves and all! I love visiting with my doll babies every week and treating them (and their teachers) to lunch! It's a treat for all of us!!
Those wrinkles are kicking in. Whew!!
Let's just say they are "happy lines" because I smile so much!!:)
Joseph literally ripped his clothes off while being bored in PCS carline and said he was a wrestler... and apparently his opponent was POOR STEPHEN!! He was a good sport! Stephen couldn't be a sweeter pup! He is such a great addition to our family!
A visit with sweet Behati!!
Some snuggle time!!
Cousin time with sweet Behati!!
No comments:
Post a Comment