Joseph has GOT to be one of the funniest kids alive! He makes us laugh every single day. He also still has a baby voice, which makes it all the sweeter!:)
Mamma: "Don't toot in my presence." Joseph: "I'll toot ALL OVER your presents." (This was at Christmas time).
Mom to Friend: "It was such a treat for you to play the piano for us tonight." Joseph: "No, a real treat is candy."
"You want the rough and tough?" (Pronounced wuff and tuff)
"You want the hospital or the graveyard?"
"You play ball like a girl!"
"Don't call me CUTE!!!!" (He wants to be called cool!!)
"Call me an elf one more time...!" (His favorite line over the holiday after seeing Elf.)
"Thank you, my wuv (love)." Oh my GOSH! He steals my heart every single time he says this!!
"I am your boss, Mom. And I have two bosses, Dad and my penis. My penis tells me what to do." (It's a little premature for his penis to be calling the shots, but who am I to judge?)
Favorite Songs (by Les too): Brass Monkey by Beastie Boys and TNT by ACDC (at the ripe old ages of 7 and 4).
He calls Brass Monkey "Monkey Slice"... "Mom, can you please play monkey slice??!"
"I want to eat Pie Pies tonight!!" (Popeye's)
No comments:
Post a Comment