Friday, January 8, 2021

Ceci gets baptized!!

Ceci got baptized. Wow. Wow. Wow. What a SPECIAL and amazing day for her and all of us. Ceci has a heart of gold and is so soulful. She is intuitive and knows how you're feeling. She just knows. She is lovely in every single way. I love her to the ends of the earth.
Who do they say is "practically perfect in every way?" I'm sorry, Mary Poppins, but Ceci has you beat.

I cannot even describe how my heart feels when I see Ceci. When my mind flashes back to her birth and how far she has come, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with thanks be to God for her health, talent and beauty. He has surely blessed us with a gem. There aren't enough words or pages to describe our AMAZING girl. We are blessed by her.

















No comments:

Post a Comment