We went to Vail with two other families and it was seriously the best time! Our first time taking the kids skiing!! I had only been one time prior in high school and Jonathan one time in college. But of course, he skied like a pro and with all the experts while I took lessons and still didn't feel quite comfortable enough to ski with everyone!! Maybe next year I'll loosen up and get the hang of it.;) The kids all caught on very very fast. Ceci ended up a level 4 and skied with the group the last day; Les a level 3 and Joseph a 2+. I see an annual trip in our future. It surely is a "working" trip... I came back bruised and tired. BUT worth it. It was an absolute blast, and we loved the other two families, the Shulers and Brames.
Ceci's fun instructor!!
And Joe's!!!
Our elves even made the trip!! Amazing!!
Sweet Les;)







No comments:
Post a Comment